Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies Recipe


I love to bake so I am always looking for healthy desserts.  When I found the Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookie Recipe, I knew I had to try it.  Based on the recipe, I knew it would be similar to no bake cookies only healthy.

For the recipe you will need:


3 ripe bananas
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350°F.


Mash bananas in a large bowl. 


Then stir in remaining ingredients.


Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet (should make 30 cookies).

Bake 10-12 minutes.

One cookie is equal to 1 point.

These cookies are good but I wish there was a little more peanut butter taste.  I will make them again but not all the time.  I liked the Chocolate-Fudge Cookie Bites better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment